Graduate Opportunities with DPS Group Global
DPS delivers full-service engineering with a ‘client first’ mentality and personal touch across a range of market sectors: project and programme management, procurement, design, construction management, environmental health & safety management, commissioning, qualification and start-up.
Be Part of a Global Team
We respect and support each other to create one global DPS team. Learn from existing graduates and senior engineers. With 18 offices worldwide, you will have the opportunity to work on international teams.
Accelerate Your Career
Our 18-month EMEA Graduate Programme consists of three modules in various disciplines encompassing the professional skills a recent graduate requires to succeed in DPS.
- Module 1: Interpersonal skill development
- Module 2: Technical skill development
- Module 3: On-site experience/engagement
You can expect to develop your technical skills through a combination of formal and on-the-job training, working alongside your colleagues to deliver innovative projects in the sectors of life sciences, including biopharmaceutical , novel therapies , and advanced technologies .
Make a Difference
We partner with the world’s leading life sciences and advanced technology companies to help them develop facilities to manufacture products that positively impact our daily lives.
We look for;
- Graduate Process Engineers - Chemical engineering degree
- Graduate Electrical & Instrumentation Control Engineers - Electrical degree or degree with some instrumentation/control modules preferred
- Graduate HVAC Engineers - Building services or mechanical engineer graduate
- Graduate Architecture Technologist - Architectural technology qualification
- Project Controls - Quantity survey/construction management qualification