ICT roles with Kerry
Help the future taste great!
ICT in Kerry is a global function with a presence in almost all our worldwide locations. The ICT function adds value to Kerry by delivering innovative solutions using world class software packages and the latest technology.
We work across every function, so our graduates need to be quick learners who can understand business process and how technology can be applied to address gaps or optimize a process. With the scale of the organization and the ambitious growth targets, we always have a large number of projects running in parallel across the globe. It’s key that our graduates can work well in teams, but are also ready to step up and take the lead with their peers both inside and outside ICT. If you want to learn the latest technology, see how a world leading organisation is run and have what it takes to consistently deliver project after project, then ICT could be the career for you!
We are looking for smart, innovative and collaborative Graduates to work across business analyst, technical delivery and development, and infrastructure roles. Candidates will be matched to roles that best suit their abilities. However, within Kerry we work with our graduates to help them develop a full set of skills to become leaders within ICT and Kerry during their careers.
As an ICT Graduate, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of roles. Responsibilities will vary depending on the role but may include:
- Working with our users to define initial requirements, through interviews, workshops, etc;
- Liaising with business users at various levels of seniority and at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Finding solutions for problems;
- Preparing business cases for proposing one solution over another;
- Working with software vendors and other service providers to resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Managing projects through the entire project lifecycle;
- Taking ownership for the delivery of solutions to our users.
We have 4 roles across 4 different teams, outlined below:
- One role will be involved in all aspects of ICT Infrastructure (i.e. Networks, servers, desktop). We would envisage a rotation between the three over the first couple of years of the program. Suitable for someone who has an interest in the technical aspects of ICT.
- One role will be involved in the implementation and enhancement of Warehouse/Production execution system and process solution, aligning them to the Kerry GMPs.
- One role will be within the global ICT Supply Chain team where you will learn and develop skills in various supply chain planning disciplines including supply planning & distribution, production scheduling, material call off and third party manufacturing while collaborating with an established and diverse network of manufacturing facilities and warehouses across multiple geographies
- One role will be with the Salesforce IT team. Salesforce system supports customer relationship management across the sales, marketing, RD&A, commercial, supply chain and customer care functions. The ICT team help enhance the SFDC solution and drive process alignment across the world. The team is made up of both technical developers and business analysts.
Lorenzo – ICT Graduate
“ When people think of IT they think of providing support in a back office, but my role at Kerry has allowed me to visit and implement solutions around the world. I visited over seven countries in my first year including Brazil, Costa Rica and the United States .
“ I was involved in the development of a new processing software for our factories across South America, and I was given the responsibility to travel to the individual factories to manage the implementation process. IT is a global function so there are many opportunities for travel .”